Globalization has ensured that people are continuously on the move. A job may require shifting base to a new location or even perhaps a new country. People new to a town, city, or country will invariably seek the service of someone to find themselves a comfortable shelter. The idea of starting an apartment locator business is immensely exciting and a good business plan company will make sure your business plan is well written to satisfy the following queries:
What Is the Idea behind Your Business and Its Nature?
First, your business plan should explain in detail the basic idea behind your decision to start the particular business. Why do you think it is prudent to start such a business and how well is it expected to do in the marketplace. A major decision that needs acute focus is the nature of your business. Is it going to be bricks and mortar (an offline presence), a click (online presence,) or both a bricks and mortar and clicks business model.
Factors to Be Taken Into Consideration for a Bricks and Mortar Business
1) Budget- If you wish to establish a bricks and mortar model, you should be aware of the fact that it will require heavy initial investment. The rent or market value of the land (depending upon the location), cost of construction, infrastructure, staffing are some key factors that need meticulous attention since they require a large budget.
2) Revenue- Before proceeding ahead with a brick business model, important financial details should be in place. What will be your profit margin, expected footfalls, and time it will take you to break even would need careful detailing.
Factors to Be Taken Into Consideration for a Clicks Business
People these days are perennially short of time. In such a circumstance a clicks business model makes sense since it will be convenient for the potential customers to look for a convenient accommodation from the comfort of their homes. Also, people who are on the verge of moving to a new location may not have the time or inclination to personally visit an apartment locator agency.
Some key factors that must be considered before opting for a click model are:
• Website development- Your website is your source of your bread and butter. A slipshod attempt here means that your business is doomed to fail. Before you develop a website some very key factors need specific detailing. These are:
1. Ease and convenience of navigating through your website
2. Careful attention should be paid to your competitor’s website; what is their strength and weakness. How is your website going to surpass their strength and overcome the competitor’s weakness?
• Source of revenue- where do you expect to generate revenue from? Are you going to charge commission or generate revenues from the ads on your website or will it be a combination of both? In case of opting for commission it should be decided in advance whether you are going to charge it from renters or the property owners or both of them
• Other Factors
What will be your marketing strategy for both renters and property owners? How are you going to target them? Also, how will you ensure that your website is attractive? It is imperative that it carries the exact pictures of the properties that are in the market for the purpose of being leased.
In a crowded market you must take steps to ensure that your service stands out. The most important factor here is ‘trust.’ Be honest and reasonable with your clients. The picture of the properties and the rent associated with it should be in line with what is advertised on your website. Always remember that a happy customer means more business and profitability.
A job well begun is half done. You can take the help of professional writers who may point out as well as and rectify any loopholes in your plan.